Friday, November 7, 2008

About Me

My name is Victoria Leann, but mostly known as Tori

I'm 19 and a freshman in college

I go to Midwestern State University, it's a good school. But i hate school and miss WCS

I have an apartment with my roomie Christina

My parents are pretty great

My brother Josh is 16 and he's a cool kid. He plays football and basketball and is into music

My sister Bekah is 12 and the greatest. She's really into sports and plays volleyball and basketball

My brother Noah is 11 and hilarious. He plays soccer and makes weird videos on youtube

I have a cat named Izzie at my parents house, and they just got a boxer named Sarah Palin

I love Jesus :)

My friends are very very important to me

I want a pet that lives with me

I love kids and I want a million of them

I want to be a counselor, and maybe a teacher

I want to have a platform, and use it for the glory of God

I want to make a difference in people's lives

I want to make people happy

Days of Our Lives is my soap...I'm watching it right now

My reality TV experience extends to America's Next Top Model, Stylista, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Jon and Kate Plus 8, Trading Spaces, What Not to Wear, and the occasional season of Big Brother or The Bachelor/ette

I'm a sucker for 90s music. It's my era

I'm a singer at heart

I want a Hyundai Tiburon. Bright blue

I like bands with female lead vocalists. Cuz I like that a girl can rock

I dye my hair a lot

I have stacks of unread books everywhere in my room...on the bookshelf, on the desk, middle of the floor, magazine basket, under my bed. Soon I'll finish them all

I'm extremely opinionated...I just know when to keep my mouth shut

The end of Joan of Arcadia made me very very very angry. I wrote letters

I have Legally Blonde, Where the Heart Is, and Music and Lyrics memorized almost word for word

I will never ever have enough pairs of jeans or flip flops

I hate driving

I get sudden urges to run through sprinklers

I'm a Cowboys fan. Mainly a Romo fan

Silence really is golden

My favorite color is black. Then white. Then purple

My favorite flowers are white roses and lilies

I have names picked out for my kids. Of course I won't have this many kids...maybe...but: Sawyer Peighton, Arden Cambree, Sienna Kahlen, Meradyth Sage, Ashtyn Micah, Brooklynne Aliece, Adrianne Capri, Parker Tristan, Spencer Ethan, Caden Seth, Ian Hunter, and Talan Landon

I'm moving to Hawaii in 2 months

I'd love to be a movie producer or artist manager for musicians

I want to open my own coffee shop and have musicians play

I like diet coke

I'm a sweet tea addict

I love to run

I live on caffeine

I have 'blonde' tendencies

Done!

"You need to know that you're not alone in the places you feel stuck."
--Tori

No comments: