Thursday, November 6, 2008

Top 10 Favorite Songs...

...as of right now.

10. While I'm Waiting by John Waller
Best Line: I'm waiting on You, Lord, though it is painful.
  "Raw, earnest, challenging lyrics" 

9. You're Not Alone by Meredith Andrews
Best Line: I have seen you through the darkest night and I'm the One who's loved you
all your life.
"Reassuring, transcends a hit-making writing session"

8. Love is Not a Fight by Warren Barfield
Best Line: Love is not a fight, but is something worth fighting for.
"Boasting a clean guitar pop sound"

7. So Small by Carrie Underwood
Best Line: When you figure out love is all that matters after all, it sure makes everything else seem so small.
"Play into Underwood's small-town-girl persona but open-ended enough to be relatable"

6. Don't Worry Now by Britt Nicole
Best Line: You're right here next to me and I can finally breathe.

5. Love Remains the Same by Gavin Rossdale
Best Line: Everything will change but love remains the same.

4. Hallelujah by Kate Voegele
Best Line: It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah.

3. Love Me by JJ Heller
Best Line: I will love you for you, not for what you have done or what you will become.

2. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
Best Line: Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

1. I'll Be by Edwin McCain
Best Line: You're my living proof my love is alive, not dead.
"Jangly, anthemic rock"

--All reviews courtesy of Billboard.com

Great songs! Go listen!

"You were meant to live life in relationship with other people, to know and be known."
--Tori

No comments: