Friday, November 7, 2008

Some Quotes

As for me, I was just trying to get it right, whatever that meant. But now I finally felt I was on my way. Everyone had a forever, but given a choice, this would be mine. The one that began in this moment that took my breath away, then gave it back--leaving me astounded, amazed, and most of all, ALIVE.   ---The Truth About Forever, by Sarah Dessen

This was just one night, one chance to vary and see where it took me. The fireflies were probably already out: maybe it wasn't just a season or a time but a whole world I'd forgotten. I'd never know until I stepped out into it. So I did.  ---The Truth About Forever, by Sarah Dessen

I love that book. All of her books, actually. I still haven't gotten the new one, Lock and Key, its not out in paperback yet. Anyways, so last night was work. It was ok, nothing exciting happened, really slow. Always fun working with best friends, despite drama. Mel, Ashleigh, and Shiloh closed with me. Then I had to come home and study for my government exam, which me and Tina thought was today...apparently its Monday. Dang it. I thought I could just finish fast and come back home and sleep. No such luck. I have Psych soon, shouldn't be too bad, I really do like the class. Its just hard. No work today. Who knows what I'll do? I kinda wanna stay home and chill, maybe read. I'm reading Go Ask Alice. It's teen fiction and I'm not sure I really like it, but it's a quick read, and I'm into it. 

"Life is hard for most people most of the time."
--Tori  





No comments: