Thursday, November 6, 2008

Laziness.

I was planning on sleeping until 1 today. That didn't happen because Christina came in my room at 10:45 asking if I had the other car seat in my car and trying to find my keys. God bless her though, awake is always better than asleep. Though it's 2:29 now and I still haven't gotten out of bed, I have accomplished a few things.
{Christina/Tina is my roommate}
{Car seat belongs to Mel/Melissa, a best friend we share, though not always wanting to share... she has 2 kids and they're adorable and Tina and I each had a car seat in our cars for JIC moments. Mel's mom came in town today from Michigan so she needed the car seats...anyways.}

I finished Purpose for the Pain by Renee Yohe. If you have never heard of Renee and her story or To Write Love on Her Arms, I encourage you to go to www.twloha.com and read the Vision and Renee's Story. Jamie Tworkowski is a very talented writer and has a great heart. Renee's book is pretty intense, so it isn't for everyone, but for anyone who feels alone and is longing for something REAL.

I got an email today that is very very important to me. It doesn't say  much at all, but the fact that it was sent is a really big step and I am more hopeful now than ever about the situation. So praise God for that!

I also signed up for Facebook Mobile, which is pretty cool. I recommend it.

I'm contemplating applying for an internship with To Write Love on Her Arms. I'm kinda stuck on ideas for the video application. Help anyone?

Movie of the moment is Another Cinderella Story starring Selena Gomez from Disney's 'Wizards of Waverly Place'. Yeah, it sounds cheesy..because it is. But it's also inspirational, and who doesn't love any kind of new take on the classic story of Cinderella? The actors are very talented dancers. Definitely check it out.

Music of the moment is Saving Jane, a band from Columbus, Ohio. You may know already that I'm a huge fan of bands with female lead vocalists, and that is no different with Saving Jane. Lead singer Marti Dodson has an amazing voice. For a song about true friendship, check out "Autumn and Me". The song "Grace" is a reassuring song about finding light in the darkness. And "Imperfection" is a feel-good song with a strong message in girl power :)

Don't forget to catch an all-new GREYS ANATOMY tonight at 8c!!

"You need to know that your life matters."
--Tori

No comments: