Thursday, November 6, 2008

My First Blog

To whom it may concern:

It's been a really long time since I wrote a blog. I was trying to think of something significant to write in a blog for my myspace, and it occurred to me to just start an entire blog. 

Today was an okay day...I've been sick so that's no good. I worked closing shift tonight, but it wasn't too bad. Worked with Tiffany, Shiloh and Brooke, which is always fun. And we were really slow. 

I'm watching Dawson's Creek right now, which I've always loved. Poor Katie Holmes though...she used to be so great. Haha. 

Barack Obama won the presidential election yesterday. We'll see how that turns out. He didn't get my vote. 

I'm reading Purpose for the Pain by Renee Yohe...it's pretty intense. Renee is definitely a hero of mine. Visit www.twloha.com for her story.

I'm tired. Goodnight all.

"You were created to love and be loved."

--Tori 

No comments: